Qualified Audit Senior
The Audit Senior is expected to be involved in all aspects of the assignments from planning and briefing the team to preparing a high quality completed file for manager or partner review within budgets and time frames.
Based in Loughton, this firm are focusing on a mix of clients including professionals, charities, FSA and property. A professional and impressive business that has been established for over 60 years providing a selection of services to clients such as accountancy, taxation, insolvency and corporate advisory services.
Providing a thorough and in depth service to clients is at the forefront of their business development.
The successful candidate will be be fully competent with the whole audit process end to end.
- Contacting the client to arrange timing of the assignments and attendance at stock-takes
- Preparing bank and other certificates
- Preparation of Corporation Tax or Income Tax computations
- Reporting to the appropriate manager with any key issues that arise
- Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work,
- Motivate team to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team
- Experience from an Audit background in a chartered accountancy firm
- Must be a car owner
- Knowledge of current UK GAAP accounting standards is essential
- IT literate including Sage and Caseware experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
Highly competitive comparable salary: 40,000-46,000
A progressive and friendly firm