Financial and Management Accountant
A leading investment bank are looking for a Financial/Management Accountant to join their large finance team. This is a great role for someone who is looking for their first move after qualifying as you will gain a strong technical knowledge whilst building important internal relationships.
The company offer great internal progression options and this role is a fast track position to became a finance manager.
You main responsibilities would include:
- Assist with the production of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Assist with the production of monthly and quarterly management information.
- Assist with various year-end disclosure notes.
- Working closely with the treasury team.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- Experienced with financial accounts and management accounts preparation.
- Have working knowledge of IFRS (desirable)
Salary on offer is in the region of £50,000-£55,000 plus benefits and bonus.