Cashier/Client Accounts Assistant
Cashier/Client Accounts Assistant - London. Our Client, a niche property services company specialising in asset and property management of Commercial and Residential properties, are looking for a Property Cashier /Client Accounts Assistant to join their team due to expansion.
The Role will involve but not limited to the following:
- Posting and banking cheque receipts on a daily basis.
- Posting daily standing orders and BACS receipts.
- Transferring receipts from the Central Receipts account daily and advising the bank of sub-account movements.
- Requesting breakdowns and otherwise investigate unidentified receipts.
- Checking unsettled receipts/ tenant credits and allocate where appropriate.
- Posting unpaid cheques, send letter to tenant and advise Credit Controllers.
- Liaising with and assist credit controllers, advising of any known issues affecting the chasing of arrears.
- Checking fund transfer reports and advising the Bank of sub-account movements.
- Carrying out weekly reconciliation of receipts bank account.
- Reconciling the client bank balances against GL balances.
- Carrying out the weekly check of differences between PPMS fund bank balances and GL nominal balances and agree the Receipts account GL balance with the schedule of unsettled tenant receipts.
- Quarterly posting of bank interest.
- Running tenant late payment interest charges where appropriate.
- Assisting Client Accounts Manager with Client statements and service charge reconciliations.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have experience of working for a Property/Real Estate company within their accounting department with a good understanding of the Cash/receivable side. The successful candidate will have good communication skills when dealing with the Property Managers, auditors and clients and you will also have experience of working with a Property Management system such as Tramps, QUBE, Aspasia, CFP. The client is looking for someone with 1-2 years' experience ideally.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.