Credit Control Supervisor
Job Title; Credit Control Supervisor
Location; Manchester - essentially a car owner / driver
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuilliam
up to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
Due to changes in our Client organisation we are working with them to appoint a Credit Control Supervisor.
Reporting to the Finance Controller this is a role that is largely stand alone and requires the ability to plan / manage and deliver within the remit.
Principle Duties include;
- management of the Group Debt
- working to minimise the overall Debt exposure
- supervising a small Credit Control team
- working closely to support remote teams to again ensure the effective management of Debt
- preparing Weekly and Monthly Debtor Reports
- reviewing documents for effective Credit Control - across all types of Debts
- controlling Write Offs
- efficiently managing Group and Intercompany Debts
- attendance Senior Managers meeting to report specifically on Credit Control / Debt Management
To be considered for this role you will need to have;
- an excellent knowledge of Credit Control / Cash Flow and Reporting
- a proven track record of dealing with Legal issues in relation to Debt
- strong Reporting skills including KPI reporting
- the ability to manage others
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE TEAM AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN REYNOLDS OR SHEILA MCQUILLAM
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.