Robert Half International are working in an exclusive Partnership with Taylor Wimpey for the appointment of a Management Accountant in Abingdon.
An exciting new opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our talented finance team.
About Taylor Wimpey:
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK's leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments.
- Preparation of accounting records and reports to meet monthly deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of forecast, projections and budgets
- Assist in the investigation and analysis of financial and commercial data
- Assist in the control of the region's financial ledgers
- Process journals into the ledger
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts
- Weekly Sales Reporting
- Monthly Actuals reporting
- Assist in the preparation of month end reports
- Provide cover for cashbook, weekly payroll and prepare weekly cash actuals
- Support Finance Manager and Finance Director by assisting in preparation of financial information in an efficient and timely manner
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Knowledge of COINS an advantage
- Studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THIRD PART APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO ROBERT HALF
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.