Internal Auditor (International role)
West Central London (Holland Park/Notting Hill & Shepherds Bush Tube Stations)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- Privately owned highly entrepreneurial.
- Significant international travel, Europe, US and Asia.
About the Company
My client is a privately owned, highly entrepreneurial organisation providing specialist financial services across Europe, North America, Southern Africa and Hong Kong. With an impressive track record of growth, the business has added exciting new trading locations and a newly developed centralised financial function in London will form the heart of financial management and control for the group.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will perform audits of local “in country” company financial processes, procedures and management reporting. Along with a planned audit cycle there will be random audit checks performed across the group. Much of the time will be spent at the operating company locations necessitating significant European travel
- Completion of assigned audits within budgeted timeframes and costs.
- Detailed audit reporting to country management teams and Group Executive.
- Recommendation of appropriate solutions to process changes, risks and control issues.
- Management of Group risk register.
- Developing effective working relationship with staff and management across the business.
- Available as a pro-active troubleshooting resource should any issues arise.
- Supporting the development and implementation of Group financial procedures.
- Ad hoc financial support as directed by the senior management team.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills, other European languages a plus.
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist.
- Minimum 3 years work experience, Big 4 background preferred.
- Willingness to travel (Europe).
- Strong interpersonal skills, a proactive and ’no surprises’ approach in communicating issues.
- Excellent analytical ability.