Head of Commercial Finance
Are you a Commercially Focused Senior Finance Manager looking to step up into a Head of Finance position?
We are working with a well known fashion brand with a strong presence on the British High Street. They are privately owned and performing well in a tough market, due to strong product direction, innovative store concepts, and a forward thinking management team.
They are looking to hire a Head of Commercial Finance, to lead a team of six, based in Central London.
* Full responsibility for the commercial finance function of the group, managing a team of 6 reports.
* Key contact for Director of Finance, CFO, CEO and COO on all commercial finance matters.
* Oversight of all commercial financial reporting from the company from P&L, Capex, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
* Analyses weekly trading and stock position of brands, highlighting any areas of risk/concerns/trends to the relevant parties.
* Plans and manages team and required stakeholders within the business to produce short-term and long-term forecasting of the financial statements.
* Point of contact for weekly cash flow, building detailed projections and understanding variances to plan.
* Strategic analysis of various sectors of the business including presenting to the exec team.
* Managing the finance relationship with the third party logistics provider, understanding the financials and communicating these to the wider business.
* Analysing company performance to identify opportunities, risk and trends, suggesting courses of action to the CFO, Finance Director and other heads within the business.
* Inspires, motivates and challenges team whilst considering team development needs and succession planning.
* Fully qualified with c. 4-7 years PQE gained in Commercially focused Finance roles, ideally within Retail/FCMG.
* Excellent people skills with demonstrable experience of team management and a real interested in coaching/developing people.
* Excel modelling skills