FP&A Manager, Nottingham, Notts, £40,000 - £45,000p/a
Your new company
A global service business with headquarters in the US this organisation owns a number of well known high street brands. With over 4000 employees globally they have ambitious growth plans to expand their European business over the next 12 months.
Your new role
You will report to the Head of FP&A and assist in the preparation of Financial, Operational and Cashflow forecasting models.
- Experience of working within a global US owned business
- Experience within a pressured environment working to tight deadlines
- Strong financial literacy
- Able to analyse and develop complex budgets
- Extremely capable in Excel modelling
- Able to articulate key messages and analysis outcomes clearly and concisely to senior management on a regular basis
- Plan and manage your own workload
- Ideally knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent relationship building skills with third parties, internal staff and team colleagues alike
- Excellent attention to detail
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will be fully qualified(ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and be comfortable in a fast paced and business facing position. You will have a real opportunity to add value to an already well established organisation.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary up to £45,000p/a + bonus. As this business continues to grow there are excellent long term progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.