Finance Business Partner
An incredible opportunity has opened up for a meticulous Finance Business Partner within a growing Media Group. The group is growing at an impressive rate having acquired 3 subsidiaries in the last year alone with more in the pipeline. The role is based in Farringdon and the ideal candidate will be qualified with a keen desire to work with mergers & acquisitions in a commercial environment.
- Liaising with non-finance divisions in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Provide informed commercial challenge and reasoning for business partners decision making.
- Ensure accurate reporting.
- Assisting the Financial Director in acquisition due diligene and new business appraisals
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place and are fully compliant with policies and procedures.
- Strategic planning and development.
- Review of actuals vs benchmarks.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Must hold a professional accountancing qualification
- 2 years experience producing statutory accounts.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.