Finance Business Partner
Role: Finance Business Partner
Client: International Property Business
Location: Central London
Package: £60k - £65k + 20% Bonus + Pension
The Role: Finance Business Partner
To join the London based finance team as their newest Finance Business Partner and take charge of one the Group's most high profile clients. Having recently secured this contract, this has created the need to find an experience FBP with a strong track record of vendor management and securing results:
- Commercial lead for contractual changes, ensure that best pricing agreements are reached and ensure consistent, optimal service.
- Take on the role of "Contract Expert" ensuring detailed understanding of agreements and being in a position of authority to best protect the client and also the business.
- Take complete P&L ownership and ensure that all forecasting is accurate and delivered in appropriate format requested by the client
- Ensure "Commercial Control" when presenting / agreeing additional services and means of generating revenue.
- Build, Develop and Maintain the strongest of Client Relationships
- Ensure best practice and governance across the full supply chain
- Directly managing a team of 2
- Reporting into the Divisional Finance Director and working in partnership of the contracts Ops Director
This role would suit a Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Finance Business Partner, from either a Property Management or Facilities Services Background, with a strong track record.
To be considered:
- Strong Academics
- Degree Educated
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A proven track record as a Finance Business Partner
- Property / Facilities Management Background
- Those from a strong contracts background should also apply e.g. IT, Telecoms, FMCG