Interim Commercial Analyst
A rare opportunity has arisen for a commercially focused business analyst to join a FTSE 100 market leading business. This role sits within the commercial finance team who are based out of Derby.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Project Manager and Finance Director, the Commercial Business Analyst will engage with an international client portfolio, managing large pools of commercial data to deliver quality reports and solutions for the business. Critically assessing ongoing contracts looking to streamline processes and advise on any potential synergies that could benefit both the client and the business.
Core Commercial Business Analyst responsibilities
- Key point of contact between commercial business teams and internationally renowned clients
- Able to fully understand and identifying risks and opportunities within commercial models and agreements with global clients
- Prepare and present key facts and figures to directors and clients
- Manage and analyse critical Key Performance Indicators
- Financial and commercial support on ad hoc projects which will directly impact business performance and revenue
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionally presented and approachable
- Able to build relationships with internal stakeholders as well as clients
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access, Cognos is an added advantage but not essential
This is an incredible opportunity for a motivated finance professional to influence the commercial aspects of a market leading business.