Global High Street Fashion Retailer are looking to recruit an FP&A Analyst.
Based out of their Central London head office, this role will be instrumental in providing FP&A support to the Commercial Finance and Planning Manager and wider business. You will be responsible for strategic business plan models whilst identifying key drivers to help the business move forward.
If you're from a retail background (preferred but not fundamental), ACCA/ ACA/CIMA qualified with strong technical knowledge of Excel (VBA), we'd love to hear from you!
What will you do as an FP&A Analyst?
- Act as a Business Partner to key stake holders to ensure delivery of strategic business plans
- Take control of month-end process and reporting
- Understand and explain actual results and variances
- Own and deliver monthly budgeting and forecast processes
- Delivery of forecast review
- Support the Commercial Finance and Planning Manager with ah hoc requests from the FD and CEO as and when required
What you will need to succeed as an International Finance Manager?
- Qualified accountant
- Advanced Excel skills to VBA standard
- Strong strategic thinker
- Previous experience of a commercial finance role
- International retail experience
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure