Commercial Finance Analyst
An extremely renowned luxury handbag manufacturer is looking for a finance business partner to work within their FP&A team. The role will be based at their London office within a 5 minute walk from the central line.
- Sales and Margin reporting and supportive analysis of store and online business channels
- Analysis of wholesale contribution, agency, consignment accounts and department stores profitability
- Monitoring, control, analysis and feed back of sales, selling team & customer services overhead cost centre performance
- Preparation of investment appraisal documentation for submission to the board relating to new corner & new franchise deals.
- Business partner with wholesale commercial managers and company marketing department in respect to new initiatives
- Ownership of the store budget and half year forecast preparation, inclusive of analytical review and agreement of financial targets
- Prepare group budget presentations for retail store, wholesale & franchise channels
- Assist with long term strategic planning and other planning computations
- Assist with special project business plans and feasibility studies in new territories and new business partnerships
Assist on ad hoc projects, some examples are:
- Development and progression of reporting systems and processes
- Assistance with new company set ups and integration
- Development of management performance reporting
- Evaluation of business opportunities
- Due diligence exercises
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced retail environment and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence and ability to challenge & question information
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen
- ACA qualified from top 20 practice
- Ideally with retail experience but not essential