Group Financial Controller
GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER- REAL ESTATE - £60,000 - £70,000 - OUR CLIENT is a Global Residential Property Development Company with a fast growing UK presence. They are currently working on a number of major development projects and looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to their small to medium sized team who will manage the daily operational accounting of the business.
The Role will be responsible for:
- Producing timely, accurate management accounts for the projects and business.
- Managing the business cashflow and optimizing working capital requirements.
- Liaising with external auditors and Group Finance to prepare statutory accounts.
- Managing relationships with account holding banks.
- Processing bills.
- Organising payables and receivables.
- Managing budgets and forecasting.
- Managing own budgetary controls and cost management strategy.
- Coordinating and liaising with external company directors to manage the administration of group entities.
- Liaising with tax consultants and implementing guidance.
- Reviewing and improving financial processes and systems.
The Person: In order to apply, you must have attended a top university and have experience working at a medium size corporate organisation. You must also have a minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar role. The company has a hard working, agile and entrepreneurial culture and is looking for a candidate that would thrive in this environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and busy company.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.