Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst for a multi-national business based in the North West. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a large scale transformation programme and are seeking a candidate with extensive Business Intelligence experience to assist with their reporting function. With a forward thinking project team in place the organisation is seeking a career interim with extensive BI experience who can work as part of a larger programme team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Business Intelligence the BI Analyst that we're looking to recruit will specialise in the following areas:
- Document business requirements and develop the reporting function within the ERP system
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to establish and develop current and future reporting needs
- Take responsibility for the delivery of a complete set of reporting requirements
- Establish and run functional workshops for stakeholders across the business
- Interpret, challenge, refine and document reporting requirements
- Oversee and create the report design for the programme going forward
- Challenge stakeholders re their reporting requirements thus ensuring the reporting function is at its most efficient
- Liaise with the development team to ensure that the reporting function is operating successfully and the business can understand all relevant data
- Advise and guide separate project teams on the reporting function of the system
Candidates wishing to apply for these roles will have an exceptionally strong Business Intelligence background with experience of working on a large scale transformation programme. The candidate will ideally have worked across a range of sectors (ideally within professional services) within both medium and large multi-site businesses. The interim will have experience of working on the development of a reporting function within an ERP system and will have a proven delivery background. Candidates will need to be a self starter, possess exceptionally strong BI experience, have the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and will have a thorough understanding of financial reports.