Senior Management accountant
An incredible opportunity has opened up for an ambitious Senior Management Accountant a global marketing company. They are currently turning over around £250 million and have a steady growth over the last few years. They are based in Central London and are looking for an ambitious driven and motivated individual to join their team. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within their career and join a global giant in the marketing industry.
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated year end statutory accounts
- Preparing of quarterly management accounts
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Prepayments and accruals
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Variance analysis - budgets vs. Actual.
- Preparing tax
- Supervising junior members and reviewing their work
- Must qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- 2-3 years experience in management accounts.
- Previous experience in construction is essential.
- Must have very strong excel skills i.e dashboarding, financial modelling
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.