Our client, a global specialist consultancy firm, is looking for a qualifed accountant from a big 4 practice to join their ever-growing Finance team. This role offers progression and exposure to all aspects of accounting.
The main responsibilities and duties of this role are below;
- Maintaining integrity of underlying books and records for the entities
- Complete the audit of the statutory and consolidated accounts according to IFRS
- Perform Financial Close Process for quarterly, annual and ad hoc reporting to the authorities
- Managing quarterly and annual reporting process by ensuring deadlines are met
- Prepare and present Quarterly and Annual MI Packs to senior management and CFO
- Delivering high quality output for quarterly and annual reporting
- Being the first point of contact for the auditors.
The ideal candidate must be;
- ACA qualified from a Big 4 practice
- Exposure to working with IFRS
- Great written and verbal communications
- The ability to think and perform independently