Macildowie have an exciting opportunity to work for a Leicester business as Project Accountant as the business continues to go through a growth and development stage. The Project Accountant will provide additional support to the finance team and help progress specific finance projects. This role is initially a 6mnth fixed term contract position.
- Preparation and analysis of project KPI's and operational data including sales and margin information to support the management of project financials.
- Analysis of capex reporting and making possible improvements
- Involvement in analysing and assessing the current reporting packs working closely with the IT department re any developments required
- Analysis of reporting against departmental budgets
- Involvement in supporting the wider finance team in 'Business As Usual' activities including monthly accounting and reporting for the business
Ideally you will be working towards a finance qualification or have recently qualified and have strong financial reporting experience and be looking for an interesting accounting role which will provide you wider experience. You should also have previous management accounting and analysis experience coupled with strong advanced Excel skills. Being both articulate and inquisitive, with the ability to be able to engage with the Senior Managers within the business will enable you to get the best out of this very interesting role as Project Accountant.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers.