Are you a commercial accountant with advanced excel modelling skills looking to work for an international retail group who have recently acquired a new brand allowing continued global expansion?
On offer is a highly responsible, autonomous role where you will have ownership of the group's budget & forecast model reporting in to the Head of Corporate Development.
The group currently own two leading fashion brands and have ambitious plans to grow through acquisition due to increasing sales to over £250 million. This growth has given ample opportunity for future progression & development opportunities.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Monitoring spend vs budget and working with business heads across the UK and international markets, including the head of procurement and external suppliers
- Setting detailed cost budgets on department level
- Preparation of files and oversight of uploads of management accounts and budgets on a timely basis
- Commercial Accountant
- Advanced excel modelling skills - building & working with an integrated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow model
- Retail experience beneficial but not essential
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification beneficial but not essential