As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for both internal and external reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, royalty audits and ad-hoc project work.
Due to a recent acquisition, this business is rapidly expanding and they are looking for bright and ambitious people to join the team.
As Financial Accountant you will be required to provide financial support to some subsidiary companies within the business.
Specifically this will involve:
- Internal Reporting - Preparation of journals, monthly SOX checks, actual and plan reporting and quarterly reporting
- External Reporting - Giving support to the year-end external audit - inputting to the statutory accounts and tax returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations - understand and explain movements, balances and variances
- Royalty audits - Extraction, preparation and analysis of data
- Project work on an ad-hoc basis
You will be a Finalist / Qualified Accountant with a proactive approach to work.
This role is due to start anytime from now but candidates on a 1 month Notice Period will still be considered.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing business at an exciting time of change.
£35-£40,000 + a competitive benefits package