Leading Lloyds Syndicate based in Central London are recruiting for a Syndicate Controller. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive business in a management role in syndicate accounting and related projects (systems and non system related).
Key to being successful in this role is strong experience in Syndicate Accounting at a Qualified Level. You will be considered if you are Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent or are qualified by experience.
- Preparation and management of Monthly / quarterly timetable ensuring delivery within deadlines
- Key point of contact with internal actuaries
- Management of Junior
- Assist in production of reporting schedules
- Build & Develop relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Management of the Investment accounting process including
- Accuracy and completeness of syndicate general ledger
- Production of Trial balance
The role would suit you if you have the relevant experience as a Senior Syndicate Accountant/Controller and have worked in a similar role recently for at least 5 years. You would have produced/reviewed syndicate financial statements and syndicate regulatory reporting.
The business is keen to bring you on board if you are driven to identify and deliver process efficiency's and can demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills as well as a proven track record of ability to develop and foster relationships within a team environment.