Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner needed for FTSE250 business in North Hampshire!
£45,000 - £50,000
Investigo is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner position to work within this forward-thinking, fast paced multinational business to provide dedicated high quality financial management and commercial support for a newly created business unit.
This is a key role within the business to ensure that the BU is in the best position to maintain operational delivery, to help mould its future strategy, as well as making certain that long term development plans come into fruition.
The business is housed in easily accessible modern offices, where they have won multiple awards for workplace quality and environment.
- Providing advice and support to business partners and senior stakeholders to enable the business to respond in an agile manner to business opportunities;
- Working with business partners to prepare and review planning and forecasting results;
- Supporting management by providing strong financial advice on all BU activities;
- Reviewing and approving financials to ensure that month end journals are posted in a timely (and accurate) manner;
- Coordinating month end activities and the review of results, management accounts and commentary.
- Ongoing application of policies and practices to improve business performance.
- University graduate
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under time pressure
- Experience of working for a large, complex business
- Ability to multitask and engage with senior management
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage but not essential