MERJE is exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager to lead the financial planning and control of a local manufacturing site which is part of a large corporation. You will be the number one finance person onsite and will ensure all financial information is recorded and maintained in compliance with internal and corporate controls, statutory reporting requirements and GAAP.
- Developing the annual budgeting and standard costing processes
- Preparing monthly results and providing comparisons to budget relating to sales and manufacturing costs
- Guiding management towards effective decisions
- Completing the month end close within Group timescales
- Analysis of sales and both direct and indirect costs of production
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Partnering with plant management to resolve financial and cost related issues
- Providing support and detailed analysis to allow effective business decisions
- Producing 3-5 year business plans, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Lead capital spending discussions and accounting for fixed assets
- Reporting on CAPEX project spending
- Completing external reporting: statutory accounts, corporation tax pack and VAT returns
Our client is looking for an ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant who has experience of leading a finance function ideally within a manufacturing/factory environment. Strong analysis ability and systems experience is essential and experience of working in an international organisation would be advantageous.
On offer is the opportunity to be the number one finance person onsite and play a significant part in influencing key business decisions with the local management team. Apply online for immediate consideration.