Interim Finance Manager
Cedar are delighted to introduce an exciting opportunity for an Interim Finance Manager to join an International Media Group business which requires an experience accountant to assist in facilitating change. This assignment will be for a period of 6 months.
Working in the business' head office in West London you will be will a key member of a central finance team.
- Preparing journal entries and accruals
- P&L Variance analysis
- Expense reporting and analysis and explaining results to non-financial stakeholders
- Reconciling accounts
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Adhoc tasks around Fixed Assets/ Capital Expenditures
- Accounting Qualification (ACA,ACCA)
- Experience in Audit or Financial Accounting
- Strong technical finance knowledge
- Experience on working collaboratively in a team
- Advanced excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to maximise on an opportunity to bring value to a progressive business that invests into staff. To be considered for this position you must have experience in either an audit or financial accounting function.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you