Purchase Ledger Clerk
Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for a successful global organisation who are world leaders in their chosen field. The global presence of this massive organisation spans across five continents and 48 countries. Due to expansion this people-focussed organisation is looking for an A Purchase Ledger Clerk to report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
If you are looking for an organisation which has a large dynamic finance team within which you can progress; then this is the opportunity for you. This is a rare and impressive opportunity to add real value to a finance team and innovative organisation. The ideal candidate will have High Volume Purchase Ledger experience. Previous use of SAP is not a pre-requisite but is advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
• Maintaining Accounts Payable systems
• To support the Purchase Ledger team
• Inputting invoices onto SAP
• Handling accounts queries
• Statement reconciliations
• Providing additional cover to support finance function in the event of staff sickness or annual leave
This fantastic role comes with a generous benefits package including:-
• Salary circa 18K (Negotiable)
• 21 days holiday + Bank Hols
• Hours 9am-5pm (Mon - Fri)
• Pension Scheme - Auto Enrolment at 1% (Able to join company one after 12 months service at higher %)
• Child Care Vouchers after 12 months
• Opportunity to progress and work for a global leader
• Free on-site Parking
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.