I am working with a well known Top 20 Accountancy Practice based in Birmingham that covers a wide variety of sectors with scope to move around the departments internally if the opportunity arises.
The successful Audit Senior will effectively manage their time to complete audit testing work throughout the day at the client site and at the main office, as well as reviewing the work of and coaching the junior members of the team. Being ACA qualified or close to qualifying, the Audit Senior will have a thorough knowledge of accounts preparation as well as the whole audit process from the planning stages through to the completion and sign-off.
Reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager, the chosen applicant will clearly communicate their findings to senior members of the team, having a thorough understanding of IFRS and be up to date with on other current regulation/standards changes.
The successful Audit Senior will be/have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or be close to qualifying
- Audited Services clients
- A "keen-eye" & a high attention to detail
- A team player with a desire to coach junior members staff and develop their skills
- Able to effectively manage their time
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS
- Ambition to progress their career