Audit & Accounts Senior
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) to join a high profile firm of accountants who do things slightly differently. Ownership is the key word here. You'll own the work that you do and the clients you do it for. You'll take control of a portfolio of OMB and entrepreneurial clients and personally guide them and help them to develop their business through the provision of high quality advice, support and guidance.
This position is ideal for someone who likes diversity of work and who likes to take ownership a job from start to finish. If you enjoy providing a high level of professionalism and enjoy working closely with your clients this is the right opportunity for you.
- Reporting directly to Partner managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients (limited companies, UK subsidiaries, Partnerships and Sole Traders) across a wide variety of business sectors
- First point of contact for service delivery and client relationship
- Accounts production
- Audit assignments (experience allowing)
- Management accounting
- Corporate tax and Personal tax
- Tax and remuneration planning
- Supervising staff including reviews, delegation and recoveries
- Ad hoc client work as needed by client portfolio