An exciting opportunity has arisen in a listed Property company based in London. They are looking for a commercially focused and technically strong accountant to join the team as the new Finance Manager for their EMEA region. The role will be part of the Finance function that provides key financial services to the operations across the region.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Producing and reviewing the work of a team of 8-10 management accountants
- Overseeing the generation of all invoices for both internal and external projects
- Reviewing monthly project reports
- Prepare the management reports for Senior management
- Conducting monthly review meetings with Senior managers
- Reviewing KPIs
- Supporting the department's budgeting process
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA or equivalent) with a strong academic background and proven experience of team management and meeting key deadlines. They will be proficient in the use of Excel and have strong software experience. Prior exposure to the Property industry would be advantageous but is not essential.