A consultancy service based company requires an Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team based in the City Of London. Please note, this is an urgent requirement and at this moment in time only candidates on a week or less notice period will be considered for the role. You will be responsible for the UK region of the business as well as providing support for other areas in which the company operates in on a world wide scale. Renowned for it's benefits and working culture, you'll be joining a company that's admired by it's peers within the industry and winner of numerous awards.
Role Responsibilities -
- Cover several regions working with multiple currencies (inc. GBP, EUR, NGN & NOK)
- Carry out Contract Accrual processing and monthly analysis while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Undertake journal procedures and ensure cost allocation policies are adhered to
- Provide analysis of the monthly management accounts and commentary on key comparatives - versus budget, forecast and prior year
- Provide high quality balance sheet reconciliations for review by Accountants
- Liaise with the Accountant to resolve queries raised by the Business Partners or Senior Management
Candidate requirements include the following -
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA (or equivalent)
- Experience in high volumes
- Experience with balance sheets
- CANDIDATES ON 1 WEEK OR LESS NOTICE PERIOD/AVAILABILITY