Our client is a well-known and long established Real Estate Investment and Development Business based in London. Both through acquisitions and organic growth, the company has become a leading insitution within the sector and as such are looking for a commercially minded, qualified accountant to join their Finance team on an interim basis.
This role has a unique commercial scope, and as such it will encompass both management reporting and strong stakeholder management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead on the preparation and management of month-end reporting packs;
- Interfacing with the commercial teams, and enhancing important external relationships;
- Preparation and analysis of Work In Progress (“WIP”) schedules;
- Analysis of budget vs. actual performance, as well as offering in depth quarterly reforecasting;
- Cashflow management;
- Working to improve efficiencies through implementing new forecast and reporting processes;
- Ad-hoc analytical projects as directed by the Head of Finance.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) ideally from a practice environment with some industry experience;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with a track record of influencing key individuals through the compilation of commercial-minded reporting packs;
- Exceptional management accounting skills, preferably from within the Real Estate industry;
- Comfortable in relating complex financial strategies to non-financial stakeholders;
- Excellent IT literacy, especially MS Excel;
- Highly organised, with a strong track record of meeting frequent, tight deadlines.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.