A fast growing global organisation with an excellent reputation within the Beauty industry have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to come on board on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the Financial Accountant you will provide financial support for the organisation's services and the Treasury Control functions for the UK group. This position is a varied role and the key responsibilities are as followed:
* Preparation, collation, submission and reconciliations of VAT
* Support to year end external audit plus input to statutory accounts and tax return.
* Monitoring of daily cash positions - manage balances/transfers of cash/ad hoc payments.
* Develop Net Working Capital reporting for UK group - understanding the key drivers of cash generation for the UK group.
* Coordination of Microstrategy tool and group reporting.
* Understand and apply correct accounting treatment in line with UK & US GAAP reporting.
* Reconciliations and closing of the inventory ledger
* You will be responsible for Stock revaluations and adjustments
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Supporting the business with ad-hoc queries
* You will need to be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
* Have strong communication skills be able to work with all levels of the business
* You will be resilient and flexible, being able to adapt to new challenges
* Experience using SAP and Excel - will be advantageous
To be considered for this role please apply immediately.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.