An insurance organisation based in Central London requires an accountant to join their finance team. You will report directly in to the financial controller and will be directly responsible for the day to day accounting of the business. The environment itself is outgoing and social with many incentives.
Role Responsibilities include the following -
- Provide cost recharge including salary information and account for monthly revenue accordingly.
- Assist the budget and various re forecasting processes
- Variance Analysis
- Cash flow reporting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepayments & accrued expenses.
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
- Review fixed asset register
- Quarterly production of P&L for Board reporting
- To assist in the production of the annual statutory accounts for various entities
- To produce the monthly management accounts
- posting accrued income & deferred income
Candidate Requirements -
- Qualified ACA, CIMA OR ACCA (or equivalent)
- Experience in the above role responsibilities
- Industry experience would be preferable but not essential