Finance Director:- Our client is a highly profitable £10m entrepreneurial business in the FMCG and Leisure/Hospitality sectors, building a passionate brand that is already well recognised. Based in North London, the company is set to expand into related areas of hospitality and is seeking its first CFO / Finance Director to participate in this growth.
As a member of the Executive Team, the role will work with the MD and Operations Director and will involve:-
* Development and implementation of the business's growth strategy, creating shareholder value
* Strategic decision-making and advise on corporate development and debt structuring
* Raise and structure any necessary growth finance, liaising with investors and debt funders
* Systems development and process improvement in a capital intensive and high volume business
* Negotiate and manage key commercial contracts and partnerships for the business
* Hands-on management of a small finance team, providing financial KPIs & management information
* Manage relationships with banks, suppliers, IT, insurance, legal advisors and auditors
The business is going on a journey and will need a passionate CFO / Finance Director as it invests organically and expands into multi-site businesses in related FMCG and Leisure/Hospitality sectors.
A background in Fast Moving Consumer Goods and/or Leisure and Hospitality would be an advantage. A proven track record as a FC / CFO / Finance Director demonstrating effective leadership in a growing entrepreneurial business is essential.