Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial finance manager sought for a global blue chip business services organisation that has experienced significant UK growth over the past five years. With a global turnover in excess of £7 billion and over £1 billion in the UK, the Group has a clear strategic vision and exciting and aggressive growth plans.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- Providing the financial support for the company's flagship contract, developing the level of financial and commercial awareness of operational teams
- Partnering cross functionally with senior non-finance stakeholders internally and externally
- Taking responsibility for all financial and commercial aspects of the contract, from contract profitability to rigorous accounting to customer satisfaction
- Ensuring rigour across the controls and processes of the contract
- Deputising for the Head of Finance for the division
You will be a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of financial analysis, accounting and business partnering with non-finance; challenging and pushing back against the business where appropriate. The ideal candidate will have gained this experience in a services environment.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you