The SF Group is currently searching for an experienced Finance Manager to join an SME based in North Derbyshire. This growing service business is one of the Top 10 national names in their field seeing successful growth year on year.
The role will suit a dynamic and ambitious management accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career. This is a business critical role which will see the successful applicant be the only management accountant, therefore the role comes with a lot of responsibility and accountability. A large part of this role will be communicating to internal and external stakeholders so confidence in delivery of information is a must.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Produce monthly budgets and communicate these to department heads
- Identify and Implement practices that improve efficiency
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that forecasting is understood across the business and provide support when needed
- Provide commercial input when required in key business decisions
Skills and experience:
- ACA, ACCA OR CIMA Qualified ( Finalists may be considered)
- Strong financial awareness
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Ability to successfully manipulate data and provide accurate and timely reporting
- Excellent forecasting and budgeting skills
A salary of up to £45,000 is on offer to the right candidate dependent on qualifications and experience.
If you feel that is the right position for you then please apply now or contact Danny Greene for more information.