Head of Finance
Heyland Recruitment is pleased to be working exclusively with one of the most exciting & fast-growing businesses in the area. Established in 2009 Trak Global Group is a privately held entrepreneurial group currently comprising of two trading companies:
- Technology business Trak Global Solutions (“trakglobal”) a leading provider of solutions in the rapidly growing telematics sector and recently ranked #49 in the Sunday Time Tech Trak 100; and
- Carrot Risk Technologies (“Carrot Insurance”), a specialist motor insurance broker using trakglobal technology to enable underwriting insurers to optimise financial performance
Both businesses have grown rapidly and the group recorded combined turnover of £20m and EBIT of £2m the year ended 30th June 2016. Continuing expansion in the scale and nature of the Group’s activities means there is a need to expand and enhance the Finance team as the Group seeks to take advantage of opportunities in this sector in the UK & overseas. As such they are looking to recruit an experienced Qualified Accountant into this newly created role to report directly into the Group CFO.
Overview of Role and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the Finance function of the Group and each operating subsidiary - 3 direct reports and c20 individuals in total
- Development of financial processes & controls commensurate with the prospective scale of each business
- All aspects of timely & accurate Monthly Management Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting for the Group and its operating subsidiaries
- Group Tax and Treasury
- Annual Statutory Audit and Accounts
- ACA, ACCA or ACMA qualified accountant
- Capable of operating effectively in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Proven technical skill, commercial acumen, and strategic ability
- Strong analytical ability & attention to detail
- Effective in motivating & managing an expanding Finance team
We are looking to recruit a high calibre, highly motivated individual who has aspirations to become Finance Director of an expanding fast-paced Business. As Head of Finance this role will offer unrivalled exposure as the Business grows, develops into new markets & works with an expanding portfolio of Blue-Chip Companies. The successful candidate will be a shrewd & charismatic individual who wants to help this business achieve its ambitions as well as enjoy the fun that is synonymous with a growing entrepreneurial business.
Please note Heyland Recruitment is working exclusively as the retained consultant for this vacancy, only applications submitted via Heyland Recruitment will be considered and any third party applications will be forwarded directly to them for consideration.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly