Group Reporting Manager
My client is a large reputable manufacturing company based in Knowsley seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA, have excellent communication skills and be able to contribute to the success of the business
A vacancy has arisen for a Group Finance Manager within their head office. Reporting to the Global Financial Controller, you will support the Group and regional teams to ensure that Group wide reporting requirements are met for monthly/quarterly results, forecast and budgets. You will work with the site managers globally to deliver the monthly & quarterly results, forecasts and budgets to Board.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Leads the management of data and the collection and consolidation of monthly results and budget and forecasts
* Ensures reliable consolidations of site change analyses are performed and validates overall conclusions and develops comments on key drivers
* Prepares and circulates Finance Report pack to global and regional site controllers, including an explanation of the key drivers for the results
* Regularly contacts site controllers to discuss or understand key elements of results
* Reviews results and understands key drivers
* Attends monthly results calls with operational sites
* Gathers the explanations and data to support Quarterly and year end reporting to the Board
* Actively supports the Budget and Forecast processes with the operational sites to ensure completed to time and able to provide explanations of key issues
* Provide additional reports and data required by the business support teams or sites
* Drives improvements in monthly reporting activities
* Actively works on results and with Europe controller and other regional controllers as other regional controllers as required
* Undertakes other projects as required
* Experience working as within a reporting role in a group function.
* Analytical experience.
* Able to present / deliver to senior Board members.
* Qualified in either CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
* Able to work to own initiative with a commercial mindset
Please apply with an up to date CV ASAP to be considered for this position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.