Head of Finance
Reed Finance is working in partnership with an established Charity for a Head of Finance position, based in Liverpool.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for all Finance members, and will require you to provide effective Finance management, support and guidance to the organisation in line with Service Policy and Procedures, fully reflecting and adhering to the Mission Statement, Ethos, Vision and Values of the Charity.
You will lead and support the effective financial management of the Organisation by providing the professional strategic, tactical and operational lead on Finance management, control, reporting and advice.
Along with this, you will ensure that the Charity meets its financial sustainability, business model and key performance targets and objectives through the development, implementation and delivery of key strategic, tactical and operational objectives through effective finance monitoring and control systems.
The successful candidate will lead and negotiate sustainable contract engagement with variate commissioners and suppliers to ensure that costs are appropriately met and contributions towards reserves targets are achieved;
Furthermore, you will ensure production of monthly financial statements and year end accounts to meet the requirements of the charity, Charities SORP and the external auditors;
The successful candidate will adhere to the following;
- Good Commercial and Business Awareness.
- At least 3 years' experience at a senior level finance.
- Experience of working in the social and health care field
- Excellent Team leadership and people management experience.
- Sound understanding of core Finance and IT applications,
- business analytics and management reporting development.
- Experience of managing significant and complex budgets and diverse income streams.
If this role has stimulated interest, then please do apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.