Finance Data Analyst
Finance Data Analyst - Utilities
Warwick - 6 Months
My client is looking for a Financial Data Analyst to support to work within IT Finance. Previous processes have been poorly defined and there is a need to support IT in showing the costs of contracts, agreements and systems so proper control can be gained.
- Support in the delivery and maintainance of SAP data and excel models to underpin delivery of key IS reporting processes.
- Mainly but not limited to Information Systems Transparency and costs related to Gas Distribution Transitional Service Arrangements.
- Working with stakeholders across IT such as Software Licencing to find out information and increase accuracy of the data models
- Modelling of both financial and non financial data
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent data modelling and data manipulation skills
- Understanding SAP - Able to extract data
- Strong stakeholder skills and able to communicate at all levels of seniority - Able to explain financial issues to non financial managers
- Ideally, experience of analysing IT agreements and costs, sometimes upto the value of £80m
- Experience in a large corporate environment with both in-house and oursourced IT