Group FP&A Analsyt
My client is a global luxurious retail brand based in the West end and are hiring a Group FP&A Analyst to support the Senior Group FP&A Accountant. The company offers plenty of progression in an exciting atmosphere.
- Support the Head of Department and Senior Group FP&A Accountant with key elements of the group reporting, forecasting and budgeting process, as well as various financial analyses
- Assist and take over elements of the monthly group reporting process and consolidating departmental/functional/regional/channel results
- Provide value adding financial insight to Senior Management through ad-hoc requests, strategic projects and pro-active analysis
- Prepare detailed competitor analysis and review of internal price levels achieved in auction sales
- Assist in preparation of the Group consolidated weekly rolling financial forecasting model, including liaising with management accountants and processing forecast updates, identifying risks/opportunities, and supporting decision making by establishing necessary action steps in response to key variances
The candidate will be:
- ACA qualified and straight from practice
- Excellent analytical & financial modelling skills with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Pro-active individual with an ability to get things done. Passionate and results oriented. Team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills