Financial Reporting Manager
As number two to the Financial Controller, your duties will include the following:
The core focus of this role is to lead and deliver the group reporting, key controls, audit and the Central Finance processes of tax, insurance, FX/hedging & working capital in a dynamic international business with ambitious growth plans.
This role will also take the lead in delivering significant improvements in process efficiency and the developing the team, in order to deliver a robust controls environment for the business.
To lead the financial reporting and central finance processes that includes group reporting, Key Controls and Balance Sheet ownership
Driving Working Capital improvement.
Provides technical specialist skills in tax, FX hedging
To lead and develop a team of 5 through 2 direct reports (Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Junior Management Accountant, Payroll Clerk, Treasury Assistant)
To drive improvements in financial processes, delivering efficiency benefits and robust financial controls in a complex international business.
- Fully qualified accountant.
- Experience gained from within a central finance or Group/Consolidations role.
- Excellent experience of managing audits, improving processes, and implementing best practice.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
- Strong systems skills.
- Ideally with previous management experience.
- Experience from a consumer focused business would be an advantage.
This business offers unparalleled career development opportunities and training within a fast paced and dynamic environment, and has an excellent track record of fast tracking motivated and ambitious talent.