Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will entail:
- The core focus ofthis role is to lead and deliver the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes,, resulting in the development of robust financial plans for a dynamic international business with ambitious growth plans.
- The role also takes the lead in reporting and understanding core business KPI's.
- To define, monitor and report key KPIs on the business performance.
- To manage and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process, include the consolidation and coordination of submissions.
- Completion of variance analysis and performance reporting. Evaluates and interprets discrepancies in plans for the business enabling remedial actions or adjustments to be made.
- Works with Finance Reporting Manager to deliver to reporting submission requirements.
- Produces timely and accurate financial and management information.
- Qualified accountant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven business partner.
- Experience gained from a similar role.
- Experience from a consumer focused business would be an advantage.
This business offers unparalleled career development opportunities and training within a fast paced and dynamic environment, and has an excellent track record of fast tracking motivated and ambitious talent.