A dynamic international data analytics and market research business requires an experienced and passionate Financial Controller to take on the following rewarding role.
- Complete responsibility for the day to day, monthly and annual financial and accounting requirements of a growing business - Working with the COO to optimise profitability and financial performance
- Working closely with the Board on KPIs, and preparation of budgets, cash flow, forecasting and playing a key role in meetings.
- Management of the finance team - 3 full time members
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports.
- Financial modelling and analysis including scenario planning for new business ventures.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Overseeing the Payroll and VAT processes.
The right candidate will be;
- Fully qualified.
- Passionate about working for a small but ambitious growth business.
- Experienced within a similar role.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels.
- You will be confident, a self-starter, and have the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.