A globally recognised telecoms company is looking for a management accountant to join their finance team in their central London based offices. The role will be reporting to the head of finance and will be working closely with different project teams across the organisation in an energetic office environment.
The role will be a 6 month position with the potential to enter into permanency. You will be preparing monthly reports and engaging with the project team and non financial operations across the business.
- Review and report financial performance of the business whilst looking at budgets based on reported results.
- Responsible for looking after monthly accounts, variance analysis, annual budgets and forecasts.
- Reconciling balance sheets and overseeing the control of forecasts.
- Provide information of company KPI's.
- Preparing timesheet reporting and analysis.
- Supporting the finance team whilst overseeing on going project performance.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA /or equivalent).
- Telecommunications background (essential).
- Proactive candidate with strong presentational and communication skills.
- Candidates must be available to start at notice (immediately - 2 week).