O2C & R2R Process Improvement Lead
A finance professional is required for an interim O2C & R2R Process improvement consultant assignment working for a dynamic FTSE organisation in Gloucestershire, providing support and direction of a new ERP implementation across Order to Cash and Record to Report. More specifically, this role oversees finance disciplines, governance & control and processes. Provides input into financial systems strategy & project based initiatives.
- Provide finance key system support, including ensuring sufficient documentation of system processes and advising on best practice methods across multiple systems and applications. Notably around O2C and R2R.
- Contribute to month-end, interim & year-end reporting cycles and semi-annual planning cycles, by ensuring smooth delivery of system tasks and by providing additional support with regards to preparation of the Group's annual report & accounts & interim financial statements.
- Provide central governance over financial systems to ensure that systems meet with internal & external financial reporting requirements.
- Provide administrative support, including working closely with Service Delivery Managers to support service requests.
- Act as primary liaison between IT Service team and the Finance function.
- Have input into the strategic direction of the financial systems across finance.
- Identify process improvements and different ways of working to constantly improve the quality of Group financial reporting.
- Qualified accountant is not essential but someone with a good understanding of finance, part qualified would be desired.
- Previous experience of Oracle, or other equivalent systems, to super-user level is NOT essential.
- Proven track record of driving change and improving processes.
- Pragmatic with robust controls and documentation experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Independent thinker with good problem solving skills and
If you do not hold the necessary qualifications please do not apply.