Job title: Finance Manager - Indirect Tax
Salary: 50-60K + 20% bonus + benefits
Our client, a rapidly expanding global FTSE 100 business is looking to source a Finance Manager specialising in indirect tax to work within the Commercial Accounting team. The role will be to act as an interface between the indirect tax accounting team and its internal and external customers to ensure that all accounting and reporting requirements relating to indirect taxes are met.
- Manage preparation and submission of VAT returns for UK and overseas
- Manage company compliance
- Working with group tax ensuring compliance with group tax accounting and reporting requirements
- Maintain financial ledgers
- Oversee the work of an offshore and two onshore accountants
- Working with commercial stakeholders to provide forecasts of working capital balances
- Provide support to the Financial Controller
- Point of contact for external audit
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with PQE, preferably with an indirect taxes background and experience working in a large organisation dealing with multiple stakeholders. Strong communication and problem solving skills will be essential and a sound knowledge of relevant systems would also be preferred.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration