Our client is currently searching for an ambitious FP&A Manager on a permanent basis. You will provide accurate MI, Manage the Financial Planning and deliver commercial analysis.
The role will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts - cost and revenue
- Variance analysis on monthly results
- Ability to clearly articulate financial results to the business and work to tight deadlines
- Strong business modelling skills
- Advanced level user of excel and knowledge of access would be advantageous
- Forecasting and budgeting
You will be:
- A qualified accountant
- Advanced in Excel – manipulating large data sets
- Experience in planning and reporting systems
- Capable on delivering multiple projects in short time frames
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.