Are you an experienced payroll professional seeking your next step in your career? Do you want to be part of a vibrant payroll team and add value with your knowledge and expertise? Have you got experience working with a payroll bureau?
If the answer is yes, please read on!
A professional services business is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their Manchester based finance team.
You will be responsible for;
- Having a full & detailed understanding of current legislation surrounding payroll
- Completion of P45's, P11D's, P46's etc
- Ensuring that all employees are paid correctly on time in line with KPI's
- Be competent in manual calculations of SSP, SMP, SPP
- Assisting with year end processes
- Organise the day to day running of payroll and pensions
- Query resolution both internally & externally
- Maintaining a high volume of end to end payroll processes
- Upholding a high level of customer service on a daily basis
- Ad-Hoc duties as and where required
The successful candidate for this Payroll Technician role in Lancashire will posses the following skills and experience;
- Extensive experience in Payroll
- Full understanding of up to HMRC legislation
- Sage experience would be a distinct advantage
- Fantastic telephone manner
- Proven ability to run full end to end payroll process
- Confident in ability to complete manual calculations
- Fantastic communicator