A global media group focussing on broadcasting is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager - Head of Financial Control to facilitate and run a number of key finance projects related to financial controls and processes.
The business is publically planning an IPO within the next 3-5 years therefore wants a specialised individual to help streamline all internal controls with one of their major divisions.
- Lead key projects focussing on improving internal controls
- Act as the key finance liaison within group projects
- Liaise on a day to day basis with Heads of divisions to help facilitate best practice
- Identifying risks in current projects
- Plan and set up new global projects
- Advise and deliver key technical accounting process improvements
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally from practice or consultancy background)
- Demonstrate the ability to implement key control improvements to large sized entities
- Ability to communicate best practice across an organisation
This is a great role for an individual with strong controls/ audit background to work with a diversified range of divisions within a global media organisation.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you