Head of Finance
We are recruiting a Head of Finance (Real Estate) for a top tier investment firm focused on differentiated strategies, where imbalances can offer high yields. The business is privately owned and consists of a number of experienced Partners with experience at the highest level.
The role sits within the Real Estate debt team and reports directly into the group CFO. The real estate debt funds have over €500m in capital and is focused on investments across Europe and across the Capital Stack.
There are 2 key areas of the position:
- Ownership of current and future funds
- Oversight of external fund administrators and financial reporting.
- Quarterly and annual reporting and financing statements
- Capital Statements
- Cash Management
- Tax compliance, UK and local jurisdiction
- Oversight of Administrators on Fund compliance matters
- Weekly NAV calculations
- Support deal team on fund tax structuring and related matters
- Work closely with the deal team on; hedging, closing, fund flows, and modelling
- Manage third party administrators, asset managers, and other service providers
- Acting as business Partner with fund directors
- Maintenance of fund and investment models
- Support CFO in creation of new fund structures
- Involvement in the strategic direction of the business